CODE OF CONDUCT FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Board of Directors of G. G. Automotive Gears Limited view their duties as trustees of the stakeholders and to observe good corporate governance practices. Following are the general statements adopted by the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team of the Company –
Board of Directors will ensure-
- Ensure that the personal interests do not conflict with the interests of the Company and disclose all personal interests to the Board of Directors.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without allowing their independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Take all reasonable steps and appropriate actions in consonance with the decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Not use Company’s property, information, position or opportunities for personal gain.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Take all efforts to strengthen the brand name of the Company and to cultivate such practices so as to make the same stronger.
- Regularly assess their performance and effectiveness as a Board and that of individual directors and committees.
- Help create and maintain a culture of high ethical standards and commitment to compliance.